HIV/AIDS Communication in South Africa : Are You Human? Hardback
by C. Chasi
Even though sub-Saharan Africa is the region most affected by HIV/AIDS in the world, no new theories have been discovered, and questions about life and death are ignored.
This book uses certain selected communication practices to offer the foundations of an African theory of communication, applicable to the crisis of HIV/AIDS.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 89 pages, VI, 89 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 07/11/2014
- Category: Development studies
- ISBN: 9781137491282
- PDF from £42.49
- Paperback / softback from £43.65