Human Survival is subject to a delicate balance between physical laws and social influence.
Optimum conditions require adaptation to lawful constraints, resilient social bonds, and secure sites of collective habitation.
Survivability tests the capacities of living organisms to tolerate stress, strife and strain in daily life.
Human struggle is revealed in a shared resolve to live with nature and nurture in a balanced state of co-existence.
Generative life expectations promote optimistic views of longevity.
Abiding life force opens up diverse options to live long and live well.
Personal competence and relational
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 92 pages, Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: Austin Macauley Publishers LLC
- Publication Date: 30/11/2018
- Category: Social welfare & social services
- ISBN: 9781641824040
- Hardback from £7.99