Female Football Fans : Community, Identity and Sexism Hardback
by C. Dunn
Most sociological work on football fandom has focused on the experience of men, and it usually talks about alcohol, fighting and general hooliganism.
This book shows that there are some unique facets of female experience and fascinating negotiations of identity within the male-dominated world of men's professional football.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 136 pages, VIII, 136 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 18/04/2014
- Category: Popular culture
- ISBN: 9781137398192
- PDF from £39.94
- Paperback / softback from £37.39