The Failure of Anglo-liberal Capitalism Hardback
by C. Hay
Part of the Building a Sustainable Political Economy: SPERI Research & Policy series
Colin Hay argues that the crisis in which we are still mired is best seen as a crisis of growth and not as a crisis of debt.
It is a crisis of and for an excessively liberalised form of capitalism and the Anglo-liberal growth model to which it gave rise.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 76 pages, VIII, 76 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 06/06/2013
- Category: Liberalism & centre democratic ideologies
- ISBN: 9781137360502
- PDF from £33.14
- Paperback / softback from £34.55