Cambridge Latin Course : Cambridge Latin Course Book 2 Student's Book Paperback / softback
The leading Latin course worldwide Book II focuses first on life in Roman Britain before moving further afield to Egypt.
Book II is full colour throughout, with a clear layout of stories and language notes.
Featuring a glossary for quick reference and comprehension questions, the book also includes a full explanation of language points and grammar practice exercises.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 188 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication Date: 20/01/2000
- Category: Languages other than English
- ISBN: 9780521644686
- Paperback / softback from £13.15