Cambridge Latin Course Book 1 Paperback / softback
Part of the Cambridge Latin Course series
The leading Latin course worldwide Book I begins in the city of Pompeii shortly before the eruption of Vesuvius.
Book I is full colour throughout, with a clear layout of stories and language notes.
Featuring a glossary for quick reference and comprehension questions, the book also includes a full explanation of language points and grammar practice exercises.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 203 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication Date: 06/08/1998
- Category: Languages other than English
- ISBN: 9780521635431
- Paperback / softback from £11.95