Card Games Paperback / softback
Part of the Collins Gem series
Collins Gem Card Games provides an introduction to the most played family card games, with clear instructions and guidance on how to master each game. With a stylish new cover design, this best-selling Collins Gem title has been updated to provide even more accessible and helpful advice on learning today's most popular card games.
This new, colour edition will offer help and guidance in a more visually appealing style, making it a joy to learn how to play. Illustrated throughout with colour photographs, this edition includes detailed instructions on how to play over 60 different card games.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 192 pages, 120 col illus, Index
- Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
- Publication Date: 04/05/2004
- Category: Card games
- ISBN: 9780007178506
- Cards from £6.99
- General merchandize from £6.79
- Paperback / softback from £5.25
- EPUB from £2.49
- Spiral bound from £8.19
- Hardback from £10.85