Probably the best selling book on doing in business in China ever - and undoubtedly the best ever written - Carl Crow's 400 Million Customers is both amusing and informed.
First published in 1937, 400 Million Customers is the distillation of the experiences of one of the most successful foreign businessmen ever to wash up on the China coast.
Crow brilliantly explains the eternal truths about doing business in the Middle Kingdom.
Enhanced with a foreword by Carl Crow expert and admirer, Paul French.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 260 pages
- Publisher: China Economic Review Publishing
- Publication Date: 30/01/2008
- Category: International business
- ISBN: 9789881762153
- Paperback / softback from £11.85
- Paperback from £11.99
- Hardback from £19.99