Globalization, Culture, and Branding : How to Leverage Cultural Equity for Building Iconic Brands in the Era of Globalization Hardback
Drawing from novel theoretical insights in social psychology, cultural psychology, and marketing, Globalization, Culture and Branding provides guidelines for imbuing brands with culturally symbolic meanings that can create deep psychological bonds with multi-cultural consumers.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 181 pages, 5 Illustrations, black and white; XII, 181 p. 5 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 19/11/2013
- Category: Business strategy
- ISBN: 9781137333315
- Paperback / softback from £70.19