Time and Project Management Strategies for Librarians Paperback / softback
Edited by Carol Smallwood, Jason Kuhl, Lisa Fraser
As budgets for libraries continue to shrink, the key challenge facing the 21st century librarian is finding how to do more with less.
This book features more than thirty essays that provide valuable tips for the professional who must cope with increasing demands upon their resources.
Librarians will get tips on how to identify the most important tasks for the library; eliminate non-essential functions and processes; increase reliance on volunteers, interns, and students; optimize daily routines; and more.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 308 pages, 6 Tables, unspecified; 8 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: Scarecrow Press
- Publication Date: 16/05/2013
- Category: Library, archive & information management
- ISBN: 9780810890527