Clipping Paperback / softback
Part of the Allen Photographic Guides series
Successful clipping is a mixture of skill and confidence, and this book shows you how to acquire both.
Step by step, the easy-to-understand text and photographs take you from choosing the right clip for your horse or pony to the finished picture.
The emphasis is on safety and keeping the horse happy.
There are lots of tips that will enable both the novice and the experienced clipper to get the best results, with advice on handling, clipping techniques and aftercare.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 24 pages, 24 pages of colour photographs
- Publisher: The Crowood Press Ltd
- Publication Date: 31/03/1996
- Category: Horses & ponies
- ISBN: 9780851316604