How to Grow a Dinosaur Paperback / softback
by Caryl Hart
Illustrated by Ed Eaves
Albie is a normal little boy who has extraordinary adventures.
When he helps his mum in the garden by planting some seeds, he can't quite believe his eyes the next morning.
The garden has grown beyond all belief and these are not just any old plants - oh, no - Albie's seeds have grown into great big jurassic jungle!
He rushes outside to discover what else has grown - a fantastic mix of real live DINOSAURS!
A colourful, funny follow-up to Supermarket Zoo.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages, Full colour
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster Ltd
- Publication Date: 17/03/2011
- Category: Picture storybooks
- ISBN: 9781847385949