Performance Anxiety Strategies : A Musician's Guide to Managing Stage Fright Hardback
The authors present relevant and noteworthy research and insight into many therapies, including holistic, exposure, cognitive and behavioral therapies, and medicinal treatments.
Each chapter features self-guided activities and journaling exercises, words of wisdom from established performing artists and athletes, and suggestions for music teachers.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 184 pages, 30 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield
- Publication Date: 08/11/2016
- Category: Techniques of music / music tutorials
- ISBN: 9781442271517
- Paperback / softback from £23.55
- EPUB from £81.00