What is Being a Christian All About? Mixed media product
Illustrated by Catalina Echeverri
What is being a Christian all about? is a 24 page missional booklet targeted at children aged 8-11 who attend outreach/mission events.
Developed to support numerous mission events, the narrative of the booklet centres around presenting what Christians believe in a series of simple steps.
Illustrated by Catalina Echeverri, this booklet has a contemporary and compelling design, helping children to explore the Christian faith, and consider their own response.
- Format: Mixed media product
- Pages: 24 pages, Colour illustrations
- Publisher: Scripture Union Publishing
- Publication Date: 20/05/2016
- Category: Religion & beliefs: general interest (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9781785064678