Farm-Level Microsimulation Modelling Hardback
This book, which is the first to be published in the emerging field of farm-level microsimulation, highlights the different methodological components of microsimulation modelling: hypothetical, static, dynamic, behavioural, spatial and macro-micro.
The author applies various microsimulation-based methodological tools to farms in a consistent manner and, supported by a set of Stata codes, undertakes analysis of a wide range of farming systems from OECD countries.
To these case studies, O'Donoghue incorporates farming policies such as CAP income support payments, agri-environmental schemes, forestry planting incentives and biomass incentives - in doing so, he illuminates the merits of microsimulation in this environment.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 362 pages, 22 Tables, color; 22 Illustrations, color; 19 Illustrations, black and white; XXV, 362 p.
- Publisher: Springer International Publishing AG
- Publication Date: 22/01/2018
- Category: Agricultural science
- ISBN: 9783319639789
- Paperback / softback from £75.15
- EPUB from £78.20