Introducing Feminism : A Graphic Guide Paperback / softback
Part of the Introducing... series
The term 'feminism' came into English usage around the 1890s, but women's conscious struggle to resist discrimination and sexist oppression goes much further back.
This completely new and updated edition of "Introducing Feminism" surveys the major developments that have affected women's lives from the 17th century to the present day. "Introducing Feminism" is an invaluable reference book for anyone seeking the story of how feminism reconfigured the world for women and men alike.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 176 pages, Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Icon Books Ltd
- Publication Date: 06/05/2010
- Category: Feminism & feminist theory
- ISBN: 9781848311213
- EPUB from £3.99