A Happy Hat Paperback / softback
by Cecil Kim
Illustrated by Joo-Kyung Kim
I am a hat. I am worn out here and there. I have a few holes, and even a few weeds sticking out.
But I am still very much a hat. A very happy hat. I have lots of stories to tell. A Happy Hat is a sweet and upbeat tale of resilience, optimism, and hope.
The life story of a hat - a very happy hat - and its various owners illustrates how dealing with disappointments and stressful situations is crucial to one's well-being.
A Note to Parents written by psychologist Mary Lamia, PhD, discusses the importance of helping your child recover from adversity and encouraging a hopeful attitude.
Additional tips and strategies from APA's Resilience Guide for Parents & Teachers are also included.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages, colour illustrations
- Publisher: American Psychological Association
- Publication Date: 30/09/2013
- Category: Child & developmental psychology
- ISBN: 9781433813382
- Paperback / softback from £15.95