Business and Service Telephone Conversations : An Investigation of British English, German and Italian Encounters Hardback
This book considers the sequential deployment of the receiver's response to the caller's request in telephone service encounters between native speakers in the U.K, Germany and Italy analysing the different response formats and their grammatical configuration.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 181 pages, IX, 181 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 16/10/2013
- Category: Sociolinguistics
- ISBN: 9781137286178
- Paperback / softback from £48.45
- PDF from £51.85