The Frugal Innovator : Creating Change on a Shoestring Budget Hardback
This insightful book looks at the phenomenon of low-cost innovation and explores what we can learn from the innovators in developing nations who are making amazing technical and social advances with scarce capital and resources.
Charles Leadbeater shows how these methods can be applied and used wherever you are and whatever your capital.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 203 pages, XIV, 203 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 25/04/2014
- Category: Business strategy
- ISBN: 9781137335364
- Paperback / softback from £19.35