Insomnia : A Clinical Guide to Assessment and Treatment Mixed media product
This is a practitioner's guidebook presenting steps to assessing and treating a problem that borders on health and psychology.
It is an invaluable resource for psychologists, nurses, physicians, and allied health professionals and all those who deal with sufferers of chronic sleep problems.
- Format: Mixed media product
- Pages: 190 pages, XV, 190 p. With online files/update.
- Publisher: Springer Science+Business Media
- Publication Date: 30/06/2003
- Category: Neurology & clinical neurophysiology
- ISBN: 9780306477508
- PDF from £63.33
- Paperback from £60.85