What is a Poem? Paperback / softback
Part of the Connect with Text series
Delve into literature and discover exactly what a poem is.
What makes a great poem? How does rhyme work? What is a shape poem? Can poems be funny? Using great examples from past and present, this book explains clearly what is meant by poetry, then prompts children to write their own!
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages, 26 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Pearson Education Limited
- Publication Date: 14/07/2016
- Category: Educational: English language: reading & writing skills
- ISBN: 9781406290103
- Hardback from £11.19
- PDF from £2.63