Mass Customization : A Supply Chain Approach Hardback
Mass Customization: A Supply Chain Approach is a text on the emerging topic of mass customization in manufacturing.
The contributed chapters in this book provide a unified treatment to the topic by offering coverage in four main categories - concepts and current state of research; problem solving frameworks, models, and methodologies; supportive techniques and technologies for enabling mass customization; and future research agenda.
The book blends theory and practice and includes prototypical applications to illustrate this complex, yet emerging field of inquiry.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 262 pages, XXI, 262 p.
- Publisher: Springer Science+Business Media
- Publication Date: 20/07/2004
- Category: Purchasing & supply management
- ISBN: 9780306485053
- PDF from £93.08
- Paperback / softback from £94.89