Rocky Mountain Vegetable Gardening Guide Paperback / softback
Rocky Mountain Vegetable Gardening Guide is the definitive guide to vegetable gardening in the five states that comprise the Rocky Mountain region.
Professional horticulturist, Cheryl Moore-Gough, addresses the unique growing conditions and challenges of this region from how to select, grow, and harvest a host of vegetables that will succeed to offering tips for extending the season.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 336 pages, 74 Tables, unspecified; 127 Halftones, color
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield
- Publication Date: 01/02/2016
- Category: Gardening: growing fruit & vegetables
- ISBN: 9781493019724
- EPUB from £17.23