Men and States : Rethinking the Domestic Analogy in a Global Age Hardback
Can we rule states through the same means that have been used to rule individuals?
Men and States tackles this issue by analyzing the presuppositions of the domestic analogy and provides the tools to assess its validity in different contexts and theories.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 174 pages, 1 Illustrations, black and white; XIII, 174 p. 1 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 31/03/2009
- Category: Social & political philosophy
- ISBN: 9780230206816
- Paperback / softback from £42.69