Breaking Clays : Target Tactics, Tips and Techniques Hardback
by Chris Batha
* A book to transform the performance of all clay shooters * Proven tournament techniques * Written by one of the world's leading instructors Breaking Clays is a comprehensive and practical book that presents in- depth advice and instruction for shooters of all disciplines.
Beginning with the basics and advancing to proven tournament techniques, the book is packed with invaluable tips on how to break more clays in your chosen game.
Chris Batha has worked with some of the top competitors and shooting coaches in the world today.
While every top shot has his own approach to shooting and teaching, Chris recognizes that what works for one person will not necessarily work for another.
This clear and concise book offers a distillation of the best tips and techniques that really work to improve your scores and give you the knowledge to develop to your full shooting potential.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 192 pages, 50 black & white photographs and 30 line drawings
- Publisher: Quiller Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 02/04/2004
- Category: Small firearms, guns & other equipment
- ISBN: 9781904057437
- EPUB from £15.99