My mother was a very intelligent and forceful person, a natural writer, who, having left school at 14, put herself through college and university later in life after bringing up four children.
I'd have been quite happy if she had gone to university earlier and not bothered bringing me up at all.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 176 pages
- Publisher: The History Press Ltd
- Publication Date: 20/02/2006
- Category: Dance & other performing arts
- ISBN: 9780750941792
- Paperback / softback from £7.39