Electricity Paperback / softback
by CHRIS OXLADE
Part of the Read and Learn: How Does My Home Work? series
Each book in this series examines a key utility used by the average household.
This book looks at electricity, and examines what it is, how we use it, where it is made, and environmental issues arising from the ways we use electricity in our homes.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 24 pages
- Publisher: Capstone Global Library Ltd
- Publication Date: 11/04/2013
- Category: Educational: Physics
- ISBN: 9781406237726
- Paperback / softback from £6.39