Hybrid Governance in European Cities : Neighbourhood, Migration and Democracy Hardback
Part of the Understanding Governance series
This wide-ranging study of three European cities shows how hybrid forms of governance emerge from the tensions between new ideas and past legacies, and existing institutional arrangements and powerful decision makers.
Using detailed studies of migration and neighborhood policy, as well as a novel Q methodology analysis of public administrators.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 190 pages, VII, 190 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 07/02/2013
- Category: Comparative politics
- ISBN: 9780230273221
- Paperback / softback from £50.59