Industrial Image Processing : Visual Quality Control in Manufacturing Hardback
This practical introduction focuses on how to design integrated solutions for industrial vision tasks from individual algorithms.
The book is now available in a revised second edition that takes into account the current technological developments, including camera technology and color imaging processing.
It gives a hands-on guide for setting up automated visual inspection systems using real-world examples and the NeuroCheck (R) standard software that has proven industrial strength integrated in thousands of applications in real-world production lines.
Based on many years of experience in industry, the authors explain all the essential details encountered in the creation of vision system installations.
With example material and a demo version of the software found on "extras.springer.com" readers can work their way through the described inspection tasks and carry out their own experiments.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 369 pages, 20 Illustrations, color; 232 Illustrations, black and white; XVII, 369 p. 252 illus., 20
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication Date: 28/09/2013
- Category: Automatic control engineering
- ISBN: 9783642339042
- PDF from £59.50
- Paperback / softback from £57.69