Corporate Social Responsibility as an International Strategy Hardback
Part of the Contributions to Economics series
Increased financial performance and employee commitment are among the benefits the CSR model can offer corporations.
This discussion presents practitioners and scholars with a unique examination of how firms can maximise productivity through the implementation of CSR programs.
This publication discusses how CSR addresses business concerns of feasibility, barriers and drivers of internal and external practice; and whether a CSR program is likely to constitute a success or failure.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 154 pages, XVI, 154 p.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication Date: 14/04/2008
- Category: Management & management techniques
- ISBN: 9783790820232
- PDF from £101.58
- Paperback / softback from £117.39