Toward a Theory of Neuroplasticity Paperback / softback
Edited by Christopher A. Shaw, Jill McEachern
This book provides a broad survey of many of the major areas in neuroplasticity research by leading investigators in the field.
The topics considered range across all levels of nervous system organization from the molecular to behavioral levels for species ranging from C. elegans to humans. In addition, the effects of development and neuropathological events are discussed.
A final summary chapter synthesizes the data gathered in this volume in order to provide the basis for a general theory of neuroplasticity.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 468 pages, 63 Line drawings, color; 79 Illustrations, color
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 03/05/2013
- Category: Economic theory & philosophy
- ISBN: 9780415652841