Gef! : The Strange Tale of an Extra-Special Talking Mongoose Paperback / softback
During the mid-1930s, British and overseas newspapers were full of incredible stories about Gef, a 'talking mongoose' or 'man-weasel' who had allegedly appeared in the home of the Irvings, a farming family in a remote district of the Isle of Man.
In this book lecturer Christopher Josiffe pulls together 7 years' worth of research , photographs (many previously unseen), interviews with surviving witnesses and visits to the site to present the first examination of the case for 70 years.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 400 pages, 1 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Strange Attractor Press
- Publication Date: 01/04/2017
- Category: Popular culture
- ISBN: 9781907222481