Introducing Aesthetics : A Graphic Guide Paperback / softback
Illustrated by Piero
Part of the Introducing... series
What is beauty, and what is truth? These are some of the questions which aesthetics tries to answer.
In our everyday life, we talk about the 'aesthetics' of an artwork or a piece of design.
But aesthetics goes beyond the simple experience of art.
It is also a branch of philosophy concerned with the whole nature of experience itself, explored through our perceptions, feelings and emotions.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 176 pages, Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Icon Books Ltd
- Publication Date: 02/09/2010
- Category: Philosophy: aesthetics
- ISBN: 9781848311671
- EPUB from £3.99