Game Audio with FMOD and Unity Paperback / softback
Game Audio with FMOD and Unity introduces readers to the principles and practice of game audio through the process of creating their own First Person Shooter (FPS) game.
All the basics are covered, as well as a simple introduction to coding.
Using the free software Unity and FMOD Audio Middleware, the reader will be able to create a game of their own and develop a portfolio that demonstrates their capacities in interactive sound design.
Perfect for classroom use or independent study, Game Audio with FMOD and Unity also comes with a full suite of audio assets provided on a companion website.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 266 pages, 31 Line drawings, black and white; 35 Halftones, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 12/03/2019
- Category: Digital animation
- ISBN: 9781138315976
- Hardback from £133.29
- EPUB from £39.59
- PDF from £39.59