This title features 20 stylish printmaking projects suitable for all levels of ability, including invitations, a tea towel and wrapping paper.
It includes a full techniques section to explain the basic skills and equipment needed.
It presents clear and beautiful step-by-step photographs to guide the reader along and show the projects in action.
What could be better than getting together with friends and getting creative?
If you fancy stamping some personality on anything from napkins to canvas shoes then this book of print making from the new Super+Super series is for you.
With 20 projects to get your creative teeth into, this quirky step-by-step guide to print making is full of fun.
Projects include invitations, napkins, tea towel and wrapping paper.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 120 pages, full colour throughout, includes 250 photographs
- Publisher: Guild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/10/2014
- Category: Prints & printmaking
- ISBN: 9781861089793