Georgian Press : Recycling Elementary English with Key Paperback / softback
by Clare West
A series of four books that provide extensive guidance and English practice in key areas of the language. The first in the popular series of four workbooks by the same author, this book provides revision and practice in four main areas: Situations, Vocabulary, Grammar and Writing.
Recycling Elementary English can be used to supplement any elementary coursebook, and offers useful extra practice for the Cambridge Key English Test (KET), and the Skills for Life Entry 2 examination.
This edition contains an answer key.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 162 pages, Worked examples or Exercises
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication Date: 04/02/2010
- Category: ELT: learning material & coursework
- ISBN: 9780521140799