Only Fools & White Horses Paperback / softback
by Colin Skeath
Colin Skeath needed a partner to accompany him on his next adventure.
His nephew, Davis had spent a total of twelve days in a canoe before he joined Colin on an epic journey that would redefine the boundaries of canoeing; they were to become the first people to circumnavigate the UK mainland by open canoe.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 170 pages, Colour plates included
- Publisher: Garmoran Publishing
- Publication Date: 19/03/2020
- Category: True stories of heroism, endurance & survival
- ISBN: 9781913510008