Yorkshire Dales : The Official National Park Guide Paperback / softback
Part of the The official National Park guide series
This guide to the Dales contains chapters on geology and natural history, and the impact of human activity through hunting and farming.
It describes the major visitor attractions of the park and has a gazetteer section on towns and villages.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 110 pages, 110 colour photographs, 1 colour map, index
- Publisher: David & Charles
- Publication Date: 22/02/2001
- Category: Travel & holiday guides
- ISBN: 9781898630173