The Handbook of Techniques for Theatre Designers Paperback / softback
Theatre designers need to be proficient in an extraordinarily diverse range of skills to carry out their work. They are expected to be able to draw, both creatively and technically, to be able to use colour imaginatively, to make accurate scale models of their set designs, to design costumes, whether of a specific period, modern or entirely fantastical, to understand the relationship of their work to stage lighting, and to be able to use computer-technology in creative and imaginative ways.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 176 pages, 141 line drawings and colour photographs
- Publisher: The Crowood Press Ltd
- Publication Date: 12/08/2010
- Category: Ttechnical & background skills
- ISBN: 9781847972002