1-2-3 A Calmer Me : Helping Children Cope When Emotions Get Out of Control Paperback / softback
Illustrated by Claire Keay
It's okay to feel mad. This is what I do to help me feel better. I stop and say a rhyme. Let's try it together. 1-2-3 A Calmer Me introduces children to a simple rhyme they can use to slow down their bodies and stop mad feelings from spinning out of control.
Includes a ""Note to Parents, Teachers, and Other Grown-Ups"" with more information about the steps of the ""1-2-3"" rhyme, and advice for working through the steps with your child.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages, Colour illustrations
- Publisher: American Psychological Association
- Publication Date: 30/09/2015
- Category: Child & developmental psychology
- ISBN: 9781433819322
- Hardback from £11.50