by Conrad Mason
Illustrated by Daniel Howarth
Part of the Usborne First Reading series
This is an exciting peek into the extraordinary world of dinosaurs.
It combines fascinating information with simple flowing text to excite and inspire beginner readers.
It includes extra dinosaur facts, index, glossary, timeline and internet links to carefully selected websites.
It is part of the Usborne Reading Programme developed with reading experts at the University of Roehampton.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 48 pages, col. Illustrations
- Publisher: Usborne Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/01/2010
- Category: Educational: English language: readers & reading schemes
- ISBN: 9781409506614
- Mixed media product from £5.55
- EPUB from £2.44