Jesus and His World : The Archaeological Evidence Paperback / softback
A popular book by a world-renowned scholar, weighing up what the latest archaeological evidence can tell us about the historical Jesus and his world.
Currently, there is a lot of interest in the historical Jesus, following the success of books such as The Jesus Family Tomb, Bart Ehrman's Misquoting Jesus, and, of course, The Da Vinci Code.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 144 pages, Illustrations
- Publisher: SPCK Publishing
- Publication Date: 01/02/2012
- Category: Biblical archaeology
- ISBN: 9780281060979