Made Whole Made Simple : Learn to Heal Yourself Through Real Food and Healthy Habits Paperback / softback
Made Whole Made Simple will be your companion to navigating self-healing through real food and healthy habits.
This book tackles nutrition in a straightforward way, focusing on how the body uses food to create energy and why metabolic flexibility is so important.
This book makes using food as medicine easy and approachable with 140 allergy-friendly recipes, all of which are free of grain, gluten, soy, and nightshades.
Minimal amounts of dairy and nuts are used, and many of the recipes are coconut-free, egg-free, and AIP compliant as well.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 384 pages, 1 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster
- Publication Date: 12/03/2020
- Category: Health & wholefood cookery
- ISBN: 9781628604030