Mapping Malory : Regional Identities and National Geographies in Le Morte Darthur Hardback
Part of the Arthurian and Courtly Cultures series
Medievalists are increasingly grappling with spatial studies.
This timely book argues that geography is a crucial element in Sir Thomas Malory's M orte Darthur and contributors shine a light on questions of politics and genre to help readers better understand Malory's world.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 232 pages, 9 Illustrations, black and white; XII, 232 p. 9 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 10/07/2014
- Category: Literary studies: classical, early & medieval
- ISBN: 9781137034854
- PDF from £50.99
- Paperback / softback from £53.19