Deviance and Risk on Holiday : An Ethnography of British Tourists in Ibiza Hardback
by D. Briggs
This book represents the first attempt to step inside the holiday experience of young British tourists in San Antonio, Ibiza.
Briggs' ethnographic study reveals the ugly truth about how and why they get involved in deviance and risk-taking when they go abroad, driven by self validation and a commodified social context.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 256 pages, VIII, 256 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 03/07/2013
- Category: Social interaction
- ISBN: 9781137022394
- PDF from £49.30
- Paperback / softback from £51.55