Banks, Bankers, and Bankruptcies Under Crisis : Understanding Failure and Mergers During the Great Recession Hardback
by D. Chorafas
Banks, Bankers, and Bankruptcies Under Crisis uses case studies of failed banks, banks that would have failed without taxpayer intervention, and in some cases banks obliged to merge under government pressure, to better understand global banking today.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 285 pages, XVI, 285 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 17/07/2014
- Category: Financial crises & disasters
- ISBN: 9781137436986
- Paperback / softback from £53.19