Two-Dimensional Periodic Nanoscale Patterning of Solid Surfaces by Four-Beam Standing Wave Excimer Laser Lithography Paperback / softback
This book presents and discusses a promising technology for fabrication of the one- and two-dimensional nanoperiodic structures on the solid surfaces by direct two- and four-beam standing wave pulsed laser modification.
This method being developed extensively at present is very promising for application in nanoelectronics, data storage, integrated optics, and is considered to be a promising alternative to X-ray lithography in a wide range of applications.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 87 pages, b/w photos, tables & charts
- Publisher: Nova Science Publishers Inc
- Publication Date: 01/07/2010
- Category: Laser technology & holography
- ISBN: 9781616686741