The Anti-Hero in the American Novel : From Joseph Heller to Kurt Vonnegut Paperback / softback
by D. Simmons
Part of the American Literature Readings in the 21st Century series
The Anti-Hero in the American Novel rereads major texts of the 1960s to offer an innovative re-evaluation of a set of canonical novels that moves beyond entrenched post-modern and post-structural interpretations towards an appraisal which emphasizes the specifically humanist and idealist elements of these works.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 200 pages, XIII, 200 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 18/11/2014
- Category: Literary essays
- ISBN: 9781137473257
- Hardback from £60.25
- PDF from £38.24
- Paperback / softback from £43.65