Competing against Multinationals in Emerging Markets : Case Studies of SMEs in the Manufacturing Sector Hardback
by D. Williams
Competing against Multinationals in Emerging Markets provides a comprehensive set of lessons which successful small firms have adopted in order to survive and prosper in an increasingly hostile competitive manufacturing sector where large firms are mostly dominant.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 134 pages, XII, 134 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 27/11/2014
- Category: Development economics
- ISBN: 9781137500304
- Paperback / softback from £37.39
- PDF from £39.94