Writing Postcommunism : Towards a Literature of the East European Ruins Hardback
by D. Williams
Part of the Palgrave Studies in Modern European Literature series
Moving through the elegiac ruins of the Berlin Wall and the Yugoslav disintegration, Writing Postcommunism explores literary evocations of the pervasive disappointment and mourning that have marked the postcommunist twilight.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 231 pages, XI, 231 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 16/08/2013
- Category: Literary theory
- ISBN: 9781137330079
- Paperback / softback from £45.85